Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

MY FRENCH SHUI CAFÉ BLOG ARCHIVES: 11/10/2009 I Live Here: SF

I Live Here: SF





Home by Julie Michelle - 2009


Bonjour!

No vlog today as I am celebrating the anniversary of my arrival in the US, 9 years ago. I want to share with you an amazing photoshoot by the fabulous
Julie Michelle  (@JulieMichelle ex @TangoBaby on Twitter)  who captured the magic of my life, and its uncertainties. Through her caring and intuitive eye, she builds community.

Read my post on her site 
I Live Here: SF, it will explain to you why I live here.  It is all about love and symbols. As usual! Then click the Flickr link
and enjoy the beauty. She gave me an incredible moment where I felt just me. Deep. In joy.


Namaste.
Be good, and never behave!
Champagne!

Catherine


Your Comments:



·         11/11/2009 8:33 AM Donald Kinney wrote:
It has been a joy catching a glimpse of you and what you do... (((always doing my best not to behave)))
--by the way, isn't Julie wonderful?
1.   11/11/2009 9:33 AM French Shui Cafe I Cat Grison wrote:
Merci Donald!
If you are around SF, our paths may cross.
Especially if you are part of the amazing Julie's fan club too!

Au revoir...
·         11/11/2009 9:24 PM journeymagic wrote:
Cat after reading/seeing your post "I Live Here:SF" it finally came to me what had been in my mind about the pics @tangobabySF took of you and I wanted to tell you! The fabulous pictures are MESMERIZING!!! Every single one of them. It was wonderful to celebrate your 9th anniversary with you. With love, Veronica
1.   11/11/2009 9:36 PM French Shui Cafe I Cat Grison wrote:
6 powerful women for 9 crazy years! And a lot of ... LOVE!!!
·         11/12/2009 7:26 AM Britt wrote:
Catherine,
you touched every fabric of my being, by, simply sharing a mini portion of your life with the likes of us.
You have set others free, by virtue of telling your story, in essence, your journey.
You are beauty, inside & out. I can't wait to see what else life has in store.
Namaste
In Peace & In Love....
Britt
1.   11/12/2009 9:18 AM French Shui Cafe I Cat Grison wrote:
Merci Britt! My Ego is inflating!


No kidding now, this is why I shared my experience.
To open hearts, clear paths, and ultimately change lives. One small seed at a time, with a lot of love. People take what they want, it is their own rhythm.

Cat
·         11/12/2009 11:56 AM Jasmin Zorlu wrote:
What a wonderful article. I love SF too. Beautiful photos of you and your spirit!
1.   11/12/2009 3:08 PM French Shui Cafe I Cat Grison wrote:
Merci Jasmin!
You should definitely contact Julie, she is just fabulous and she would have a blast with all your hats and outfits!
Bisouxxx

·         11/13/2009 9:48 PM Perrie wrote:
Wow... what a great story and fantastic photos, so romantic and real.
Catherine, like everything that you do, you bring so much more then the ordinary.
The world is a better place for passionate people like you.
Catherine, you tell a story your with expression and inspiration; with your words you paint a picture and transport your readers in another time and place where perhaps most of have been, but not seen it in detail like you did.
With the photos, you make us all wish we were part of your story.
So proud to know you, it is so easy to love you.
Your friend Perrie
1.   11/14/2009 2:25 AM French Shui Cafe I Cat Grison wrote:
You know it means a lot to me, my dear Feng Shui Sister from the Down Under. Merci.
·         11/15/2009 11:22 PM Kat wrote:
Cherest Cat,

I just loved Every Single One of these shots!! With you and your beautiful friend and ...
You were/are so very beautiful in there, just like a high-glamour fashion model, only having very real Fun!!
I adore you. I adore this photographer, the light, the blacks & whites, the colors, all of it.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all this wonderful beauty. I just adore you for it, even more! Oh my gosh ~
And, where'd you get that fabulous red dress?
1.   11/15/2009 11:40 PM French Shui Cafe I Cat Grison wrote:
Paris, Baby, Paris!

·         11/23/2009 4:22 PM Leila wrote:
Those photos are beautiful! Your smile, your spunk, the dress, the hair, you are a stunning woman! So many of those pix are my "faves" now on flickr
http://frenchshuicafe.com/emoticons/smile.png
I am so happy that you found your magic in gorgeous San Francisco. I LOVE SF!
Here's the link to the song. I dedicate it to you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzoh1CWWd2E

Leila
http://leilablogs.wordpress.com/
1.   11/23/2009 4:51 PM French Shui Cafe I Cat Grison wrote:
Merci Leila! Your voice is just perfect with your lyrics, so romantic. I really appreciate.
Bisouxxx
·         11/27/2009 8:38 PM Julie aka i live hereSF wrote:
Thank you, Cat, for the wonderful post about our photo shoot and my project...I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. It was just a wonderful day and I'm so glad my project brought us together. I'm enjoying comments here very much and obviously your love and light touch many many people. xoxo

1.   11/28/2009 1:57 AM French Shui Cafe I Cat Grison wrote:
I just shine out what I receive... Bisouxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment