Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

MY FRENCH SHUI CAFÉ BLOG ARCHIVES: 07/16/2009 A Bridge Meditation

A Bridge Meditation
Bonjour!

For you today a visualization to do 9 days on the row.
Every time, write down what happens and at the end of the cycle, you should have a  lot of deep insights to help you move forward in a transition time.
In the video, I say to do it at night, but you can just do it when it is convenient for you. Don't skip a day or begin the process again!

Please leave your comments here, don't forget to subscribe and recommend my Vlog if you enjoy it, and of course, see you on Twitter and on my Facebook fan pages!

I will have soon very exciting news on a Pro Bono project I am working on to beautify the every day life of kids in trouble, and another project about death and reincarnation... Oui!

BTW, did you visit my site:
http://www.yourfrenchaccent.com ?

I also do remote consultations, even for decor.  I just finished painting a 3 story new house in Mexico, never been on site, and my client is delighted (he will take pictures soon, he promised)! So if you know somebody who could appreciate my services... I always appreciate business referrals! Your favorite French Cat needs to eat too!  



Au revoir, be good, and don't behave!

Catherine

A Bridge
Meditation for Transition Times






Your Comments:

7/18/2009 10:39 PM matt wrote:
Nice bridge; love the leather jacket.

I always enjoy your posts and look forward to each one. They are like chocolates, yes, of course "you never know what you're going to get" but, they're always delicious and make me smile.


I think you would do well leading meditations and/or pranayama. Do you do any chanting perhaps?

Au revoir. namaste.

7/20/2009 4:43 PM French Shui Cafe I Cat Grison wrote:
Matt,

Merci beaucoup for your witty comment. I love chocolates, good ones, not too sweet... Anyway, that was not your question!


I do lead guided meditations and participated in different circles, specially when I was living in Pacifica, building community with my dear friend Mickael Black, a great Earth healer, and the radiant yogi Quinh, who cannot stand the French way of kissing people on the cheecks!
http://frenchshuicafe.com/emoticons/wink.png

Funny you asked actually, because I am going to launch soon a guided meditation program in San Francisco and I just need the perfect space for that. I put it in the Universe now! It is done, so be it!

About the pranayama and other mantras, do you really think my French accent will do? I don't!

Namaste, Au revoir...

Catherine



No comments:

Post a Comment