Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

MY FRENCH SHUI CAFÉ BLOG ARCHIVES: 06/25/2009 Gratitude - Night time ritual

Gratitude - Night time ritual

Bonsoir!

Before going to bed, here is a very sweet ritual to do to feel good and enjoy a good night. You can do it alone or with your family, it is great with kids or with people who have a hard time recognizing small beauties of every day life. It looks small but the impact on your mood and health is huge.

By the way, I look a bit sleepy in the video as I am just coming back from the yoga, what always put me in a deep meditative state, not as talkative as usual!

Enjoy!
Be grateful, be good and don't behave.

Catherine

Ritual on Feeling Gratitude - To do before going to bed, every night.



Your comments:

6/26/2009 2:33 AM Alfredo wrote:
I love your energy. Cannot wait til yr next installment.

6/27/2009 10:05 PM Heather M wrote:
Thanks sweetie, and no worries - you know I can't behave, even if I tried!

bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment