Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

MY FRENCH SHUI CAFÉ BLOG ARCHIVES: 07/09/2009 & 07/11/2009 Change your Space, Change your Life! - workshop

Before the workshop:
Change your Space, Change your Life! - workshop

Bonjour!

If you live around San Francisco, join Sejal the fabulous deco stager, Joshua, the organizer master, and my French Shui self for our free workshop "Change your Space, Change your Life! - part 2 ". You can bring your pictures or floor plan, open Q&A at the end of the talk.

In the meantime, check out some highlights of our June workshop:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcphZ7WMPd8

I will see you in Mountain View -  Saturday the 11th of July 2009 - 10am until 11.15am - Gingko 2496 W.El Camino Real - Mountain View -  Saturday the 11th of July 2009 - 10am until 11.15am - Gingko 2496 W.El Camino Real - Mountain View -  Saturday the 11th of July 2009 - 10am until 11.15am - Gingko 2496 W.El Camino Real ... I guess you got it!  


Au revoir!
Catherine 


After the workshop:

Change your Space, Change your Life Workshop - 2

Bonjour mes amis!

Back from the Mountain View workshop and despite all the efforts of the fabulous Leslie Carothers (
http://www.tkpartnership.com/) to distract me on Twitter with her great sense of humor and her deep ethics, here I am, uploading a new -and this time, long- video for you.

The real video camera went on strike just before the show (this is not a French camera, don't even go there!), so I recorded with the video option of my normal camera. Sorry for the lack of light, frame, etc.  Anyway you can't complain because whether you are in NYC, Switzerland, Australia, Malaysia or San Francisco (and you, you could have made it to Mountain View, I know who you are, lazy drivers!), you still get my morning insights for free, delivered fresh and nearly live to your desktop! However you will miss some of the talk of my friends and co-experts and our Q&A as the camera memory got full... C'est la vie!

Please remember to  post your comments and questions here and show me your support on Twitter too.
It means a lot to me, and provides me with an exposure I absolutely need for my next project! I will tell you about it later... Merci!

Enjoy a beautiful week-end, wherever you are!
Au revoir, be good and do not behave.

Catherine

... One hour later and a big phone moment with GoDaddy customer service, I now know that despite what they had told me twice before when I open the account and created the vlog, they have a 5 minute limit on videos that are directly uploaded. Therefore, I  need to post on YouTube now the whole unedited video, and paste here. I will not make any comment, just breathe deeply. And probably move soon out of GoDaddy zone.

... Even more time later, I realized that YouTube will not allow me to
upload a 15 minute video. No comment...

Therefore I am going to slice now my video in 3 pieces so that you still get the whole thing. I am not going to let a computerized system dictate what I can share with my people! Voila!

... ok... and now I just saw that the video appears upside down. And I have a question: Is Mercury back in Retrograde or am I just doomed today? (please do not answer!
)

I began this post around 3.30pm, it is now 11.47pm, my video looks like a French sliced saucisson... Enjoy, still!

Change your space, change your life 2nd workshop - Feng Shui - July 2009 (1)




Change your space, change your life 2nd workshop - Feng Shui - July 2009 (2)




Change your space, change your life 2nd workshop - Feng Shui - July 2009 (3)




Change your space, change your life 2nd workshop - Feng Shui - July 2009 (4)





Your Comments:

7/12/2009 12:42 AM Matt Klein wrote:
Bonsoir Catherine! Magnifique! You have great stage presence and command of your audience. Best of all, even with your accent (which is lovely btw), you still manage to sound more intelligent and articulate than 90% of Americans
.

I don't normally pay attention to blogs or vlogs but yours is special. It's easy to be drown out by the cacophony of so many people clamoring to be heard and get their messages across, so I feel fortunate to have met you. You bring such zest and passion to your work that it's really apparent you are doing this not just to make a living, but out of a genuine love for it, and, at the risk of sounding cheesy, you let your inner light shine through every time. I wish you unbounded success and happiness! Au revoir, namaste, Matt.

ps. so nice to have more than 140 characters with which to communicate!

7/19/2009 4:00 PM Heather Lindquist wrote:

Bonjour!

Merci beaucoup Catherine! These videos on changing your space have been very informative and helpful. Your intuitive sense and care for others comes through. It is nice to see someone genuine and well rounded in the many facets involved in providing the best feng shui. Thank you for your insight. I look forward to working with you in the future. Love and light.
Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment