Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

MY FRENCH SHUI CAFÉ BLOG ARCHIVES: 06/21/2009 Letting go of the Past for the Summer Solstice

Letting go of the Past for the Summer Solstice

Bonjour! 

To celebrate the Summer Solstice, I decided to give you a simple but very efficient ritual. There is nothing to pay, nothing to sell, this is just my gift to support your path. If you want, you can leave me a post, I would really appreciate!

It is about letting go, using the Fire energy of the summer to make room for new beginnings in your life.

Voila! Enjoy...
If you have any question, feel free to blog them back.
_Just make sure the volume of your computer is high as the voice of the ocean is pretty loud! Thank you. _

Au revoir, be bold & beautiful, don't behave!
Catherine

The Past is Over: Fire ritual for Summer Solstice. 




Your Comments:


6/21/2009 11:33 PM Laura Iriarte wrote:
Thank you so much Catherine!
I am subscribing!

6/21/2009 11:34 PM larry czerwonka wrote:
mahalo for reminding us to let go of the past...

6/22/2009 12:41 AM Sandi FlordelizeHopfoot wrote:
What a wonderful idea, I love it!!! Thank you, I will try this soon!

6/22/2009 2:53 AM Richard Allan Marti Jr wrote:
Thank you for sharing. We used to write our old haunting thoughts on a piece of paper and literally burn them to cleans those thoughts from our minds. It is a freeing experience. Thank you

6/22/2009 7:45 AM Catherine Kurczynski wrote:
What a lovely visit with you this morning! Thank you for the idea of getting rid of old burdens. I love your blog--3000 characters gives us plenty of space to chat. I'll will visit again. Good luck or is it bon chance? Cathybytheriver
p.s. I love the
check spelling feature--no excuses!

6/22/2009 8:02 AM Barry wrote:
The sound of the ocean is overwhelming your voice in my old ears. Otherwise very good!

6/22/2009 8:57 AM Catherine Sweeney wrote:
Thank you, I knew this but it helps to be reminded. And your lovely energy comes forth and soothes. Blessings!

6/22/2009 10:06 AM Ann Quasman wrote:
Great reminder and great ceremony to begin our summer. I did this last night on the patio and it was a wonderful release. The quote I thought about this morning was one from "The Secret Life of Bees" by Sue Monk Kidd:

"Day one of my new life," I said to myself. "That's what this is."

Happy Summer, everybody!

Ann Quasman
co-host of WomanTalk Live Radio
www.WomanTalkLive.com

6/22/2009 9:06 PM Maybelline wrote:
Thank you Catherine for sharing your wonderful summer ritual! I believe in renewal and ridding oneself of stagnant energies. What a great reminder and exercise for new beginnings. You're a gem! Love your energy and the french accent of course!!


6/23/2009 8:52 AM Ron wrote:
This is great,  we could all use this especially in such uncertain times. Thank you Catherine for sharing!

6/23/2009 11:02 AM papillon bleu wrote:
Voyage... voyage avec son casque. Messagère mercurienne qui atterrit sur les milles et un grains de sable. Pas ceux d'un désert mais de l'océan pour nous délivrer au travers des embruns, la magie du feu tout près de l'eau.

6/27/2009 10:02 PM Heather M wrote:
You know, I did something VERY similar with my Goddess friends here in LA! really remarkable how much the same. You really must come down when there is a circle sometime, it would be just incredible to have you to join us!!!

xoxox


7/28/2009 4:56 PM Richard Bassett wrote:
This blog is absolutely wonderful.
It provides you with such a moving experience that it is almost like magic.
How very gifted you are, Catherine and I know you really make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment