Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

MY FRENCH SHUI CAFÉ BLOG ARCHIVES: 07/21/2009 Beyond the eclipse... Feng Shui to get a contract signed

Beyond the eclipse... Feng Shui to get a contract signed
Bonsoir!

Waow, the draining energy of this eclipse was so strong, I thought I will never record this post for you! But I had promised to Leslie and Zna on Twitter, so here it is! FYI before being able to even talk, I did a space clearing, a deep meditation
 and began a vision board!
·         First you will get a quick take on "The eclipse and I"!
·         Then, you will hear me ranting about Feng Shui schools. Let's make it clear! For what I saw in the past 11 years, there are not bad Feng Shui lineages, however there are sometimes some untrained practitioners, and some very aggressive ones too! (I said it, let's move on!).
·         Finally, you will learn what you need to know to put all the chances on your side to get a contract signed.  Remember that your office needs to be cleaned and as organized as possible before you do any energetic adjustment. In the video, I speak mainly from a Black Sect lineage perspective who uses the Ba Gua areas (LI, TUI and CHYAN) as a road map, with the front door as the reference (bottom of the map). The indications of directions (South, West and North-West) are for people following the Compass. Do not try to mix both methods, pick one.
AND PUT ALL YOUR INTENTION INTO IT!
·         By the way, if you want to follow on Twitter a very interesting and open minded Compass School Feng Shui Master: @FengShuiAvatar is your guide! Great Australian Lady, I wish she was here!
Voila!
Comment your quick questions, I will answer.  If you need a remote consultation, let me know; Skype is a fabulous tool!


Be good and don't behave, enjoy the New Moon...

Catherine

The eclipse and I!


Feng Shui Schools and Lineages: My Point of View.





Feng Shui tips to attract luck on a contract.



(When we transferred the blog to this new space, we unfortunately lost this video. C'est la vie...)



Your Comments:


7/22/2009 10:19 AM matt wrote:
Excellent advice. Thank you! I understand your view on Feng Shui schools. Use what is valuable to you; empower yourself with knowledge from all points of view. Well done. Au revoir!
7/22/2009 5:33 PM Ann Evanston wrote:
So interesting and i loved your videos! I find it interesting that you cal it contract "luck" though. From a Feng Shui aspect, is it really luck?

Ann Evanston
The Warrior is Within You
http://Warrior-Preneur.com

7/22/2009 5:59 PM French Shui Cafe I Cat Grison wrote:
Bonjour Ann!

I like you!

I debated last night to know if I should use the word luck or not, and here you are...
Human, Heaven and Earth. Feng Shui equation.
I show here how to harness the universal energies towards a goal. And I insist on putting intention into it. Then... there is always a final touch that is linked with the circumstances of the other involved, the group karma also, etc... Luck comes in!

Voila, next time I debate about a word, I promise not to use it!

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate.

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment